Monday, January 4, 2010

Recent activities!!

Hello again,

So clearly I've gotten terrible at posting blogs but given the slowness of NZ internet it becomes much more difficult to upload photos on here! For those of you who may actually look at this, I'm better at posting pics on Facebook as they appear to load more quickly.

Anyway, since my last post I have been BUSY!! Thanksgiving came and went and I was hiking the Milford Track which has been doted as the World's greatest hike..and GREAT IT WAS! Absolutely brilliant weather! The next weekend I was off swimming with the dolphins, then I was off hiking the glaciers via helicopter, and finally Christmas came and I was off kayaking in Doubtful Sound, canyoning, and hiking once again!

Hard to believe my time here is almost finished and I will be returning to the States in April. In between my adventures I have been working like crazy and writing 3 papers as part of my thesis!! It's been crazy! Now I'm looking at future job applications and deciding where I may want to end up!

Hope everyone is well and Happy New Year!!













1 comment:

Sherry said...

It looks so beautiful there! We are so jealous of all your travels and active life out there. Love the pictures! Can't wait to see you again and have you *actually* meet Olivia when you are back in town!