Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Time for a catch up!

Hey everybody!

Sorry I have been so terrible with the blogging as of late. It has been CRAZY busy here in New Zealand and I often find it much easier to just post pictures up on facebook considering internet is SO SLOW here in the land "Down Under" and it takes the blog AGES to load any pics.

Anyway, a quick catch up...I've completely recovered from the ski accident and was cleared by neurology last week for all activities!

I've been in Queenstown, New Zealand with my friends Dan and Emily prior to their departure back to the US. Then I was in Sydney, Australia a month ago presenting at the Australian Physiotherapy Association Conference week, went on a day hike near Wanaka, New Zealand last weekend, and today spent some time out at Tunnel Beach which is about a 10 minute drive from home....absolutely gorgeous!

Here are a few pics and I'll try to be better! Got a lot of things going on this month including another trip to Queenstown, then hiking the Milford Sound Track, followed by a dolphin swim!

Enjoy!
Once again, Queenstown, NZ...one of my favorite places!

Sydney, Australia...the Opera House and city skyline!

Brewster Hut Track near Wanaka, New Zealand

And here are some from Tunnel Beach. Just a 10 minute drive from home! :) Not a bad place to live!




1 comment:

Grant said...

Lex - Awesome pics, as usual! We are so glad you have healed up from your accident! Keep in touch, and if we don't talk to you sooner, have a great holiday season!

Love,
Grant, Sherry, and Olivia